Blogging, reading and a CVGS program - a good genealogy day! Gotta get ready for Jamboree, though!
* Read everything by 8:15, wrote Family Photographs - Post 61: Why is Betty crying? then edited What I Want in a Family Tree Program a bit, downloaded RM4 update, and wrote RootsMagic 4 is Updated before getting cleaned up. Came back and wrote Want to Start a Genealogy Blog? before heading off to lunch.
* Went to McDonalds for lunch - almost got hemmed in by an ambulance in the parking lot. Got to library in time for CVGS program. Joan Lowrey did a good job on her talk about Passenger Lists. Was home by 2:30, and took a nap since Linda was on computer.
* Online at 3:30 p.m., read everything and wrote CVGS Program - Joan Lowrey on Passenger Lists and 3,000 post milestone at Genea-Musings. Went in to watch TV, swat flies and eat dinner.
* Back at 6:30 for awhile - checked out Ancestry ExpertConnect and new databases. Printed out some cards, then started copy process of all genealogy files to flash drive.
* Watched Padres game, watered front plants, read my TGSG article for chat on Thursday, and printed more cards and copy to flash drive finally ended. Pads lost 4-3 to Mariners.
* Back on at 10 p.m., read everything, wrote My Daily Three and this post. 7 blog posts today.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading stuff, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour in software, 1.0 hour on Ancestry, and 2.0 hours at CVGS program.