Where did the day go? I must have had fun...it went by quickly! I remember blogging this morning and this afternoon...
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before posting "Genealogy in the Cloud" Program Summary - Part 2 about the CGSSD meeting on Saturday. Funny that no one is commenting on these two posts! Don't care? Unintelligible? Old news?
* Got cleaned up, and went off to the bank for $$ for Jamboree, then to the library to do obituary lookups for two people. Found 3 out of 4 requested in CV Star-News paper! Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Read everything, plus Facebook, then wrote What I Want in a Family Tree Program making it up as I went along. Figured I could always edit it!
* Checked new Ancestry databases - not much I'm interested in or can access. Tweeted and wrote comments on Facebook for awhile. Made the mistake of writing about politics again.
* Linda called at 4:30 to say her car was towed and I needed to pick up the neighbors and meet her for dinner at SouPlantation. Did it, was pretty good, we were home by 7, although she had to bail her car out of the towing yard. $$$. Drat - parked in a private area without knowing it while on a deacon visit.
* Home at 7, read everything quickly during Padre game breaks, watered the back lawn/dirt, and refilled the bird feeder. Padres won 9-7 over M's but it was a nail-biter.
* Online at 10, read everything, wrote My Daily Three and then this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading stuff, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on Facebook, 1.0 hour in software, 1.5 hours at the library on CVGS mission, and 0.5 hour checking online databases.