Kind of a wasted gfenealogy day - did al ot of reading and browsing but notm uch useful work before the girlies came at 2:15. Then it was fulltime grandpa duties until after 7 p.m. when Audrey went to bed.
* On computer at 8 a.m., read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted Ancestry.com Member Connect Service before getting cleaned up.
* Worked for awhile on the presentation (added several more charts) and edited the handout again to reflect changes. Need to finalize this, but waiting for another genea-dream telling me what I've left out.
* Ate lunch at home, browsed through the American Memory site looking for San Diego panorama photos. Saw several that I already have large prints of!
* At 1:30, went in to take a nap before Tami and the girlies arrived. They came at 2:15, and I had grandpa duty until 7 p.m. Lolo played games on the computer for an hour, and Audrey entertained grandpa. Linda came home from Padres game at 4:30, and we went to Rubio's for dinner, the girlies were good eaters. Home at 6, Linda took Lolo to the neighbors, and I fed Audrey more and gave her a bath and put her to bed at 7.
* Linda and Lolo came home, I gave Lolo a bath and she went to bed at 8. I checked email, blogs, Twitter and Facebook, checked Footnote a bit, and then posted My Daily Three, then this post and I'm ready to stop for the night.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on American Memory, 1.0 hour on Footnote, 0.5 hour on Ancestry, and 1.0 hour on presentation and handout.