Sort of a blogging fool today - thinking I need some in the can for the weekend since the girlies are coming on Thursday afternoon and we have them to ourselves for three nights.
* Read email, Twitter and blogs at 8 a.m., then wrote 101 Best Genealogy Web Sites for 2009, Family Photographs - Post 60: Christmas 1920, and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday 20 June - Gary Hoffman on "Genealogy in the Cloud " before getting cleaned up.
* Wrote one more for Saturday morning, then went to McDonald's for lunch and to the CV library for the CVGS Computer Group. While there, wrote about the activities in Live-blogging the Computer Group meeting . Borrowed two Deaver books, was home by 2 p.m.
* Proofed my column and the FORUM issue for awhile until I MEGOed. Worked on my new column for awhile until I MEGOed. Went on Ancestry and wrote NARA Databases at Ancestry.com.
* At dinner time we took the neighbors out to Chili's - decent food although Linda had problems finding food that avoids her allergies. We were home by 7:30, and watched the Padres game. We lost 4-3 to the M's...5 straight losses now. Frustrating.
* Back on computer at 9:45, wrote My Daily Three, then this post and I'll check Facebook and Twitter before wandering off to bed. I am really tired!
Genealogy today was 8 blog posts, 7 published, er... 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 4.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on CVGS, 1.5 hours on column, and 0.5 hour on Ancestry.