Today was the 129th birth anniversary of my grandfather - Lyle Lawrence Carringer (1891-1976). I sure wish I had talked to him more about his life stories.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and got into Mondays with Myrt at 8:45. didn't say much.
* Went to the grocery store at 10:45 a.m. and home by 11:30. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then noted that the Amanuensis Monday post had not posted, so I activated it from Draft - Amanuensis Monday -- 1685 Inventory of George Barbur (1617-1685) of Medfield, Massachusetts. Need to check that occasionally. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 1 November 2020.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches - no new matches since Saturday. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Worked on WebHints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, water the front plants, wash dishes, and walk the block.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, wrote a Tuesday post, added two lines to RootsMagic for ThruLines, Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment