Time is sure flying by now - it's fall, and my birthday is a month away. Tami's too. Forgot to journal last night after the Padres game. Forgot to write the Treasure post for Thursday too. Oh well.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Linda and Tami in the Pool in Summer 1981 -- Post 636 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and worked on MyHeritageDNA matches. Wrote MyHeritageDNA Updates Their Theory of Family Relativity™. Checked AncestryDNA matches too.
* Had lunch, then wrote New RootsMagic Version 8 Preview Video on Sources and Citations and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, tried to doze, and read on the laptop. Padres lost to Angels 5-2, so now 34-22.
* Online to check Twitter and Facebook, then went in to fix dinner, watch TV news, put the trash out, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, answer email, did the 7-in-1 chart, had trouble printing it. Resolved 241 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.