Two days in a row, but don't count on 3. Padres play two games tomorrow night. A stay-at-home day - only 75F today. Fall is here, now watch some Santa Ana winds mess it up.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1685 Birth of Deborah Wight (1685-1730) in Medfield, Massachusetts, and worked some more on the 7-in-1 chart.
* Took my nap, then had lunch and wrote Seavers in The News - John K. Seaver Dies in Camden, New Jersey in 1942. Added some English Seavers to the tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and started on the 52 Ancestor biography. Downloaded the probate file for Ephraim Wight. A very interesting file!
* Went in at 5:30 to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and matched profiles with Family Tree. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment