It's been 8 days since my last post - the Padres have been winning but the games last late, so I rarely get to the computer until 10 p.m. and it's time for bed. Lori and the boys and cats left last Saturday and we are gradually adjusting to normalcy again. Laundry was an issue!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday --John Paine (1661-1731) in Orleans Cemetery in Orleans, Mass. posted. Added two new ThruLines to RootsMagic and notes for 5 matches on AncestryDNA.
* Took a nap at 11 a.m. Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News and Education Bytes - Tuesday, 8 September 2020. Worked for awhile in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles to RootsMagic.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then answered email and added to the Best Of post. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* Worked for awhile trying to recover all of my Downloads file folder without success. Have about 50% of it now. It got messed up yesterday when I clicked something and the Downloads folder was added to Dropbox on the desktop, then deleted. Tried to recover it using the Recycle Bin but it wasn't all there. Crap. Who knows what I lost.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to cook dinner, watch TV news, and watched the Padres game. Read the paper, read my book, and checked Dropbox on the laptop. The Downloads folder was added to it on the laptop and now I was over the limit. Padres beat the Rockies 14-5 so that was good. Now 27-17 on the season.
* Wrote this post, checked Facebook and done tonight. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.