Ten days later -- Lori and her family (2 teen boys, 4 computers, 3 cats and a fish) are here evacuated from the Santa Cruz fire. The highlight has been the 11 week old kitten named Mister Rex who is an athletic little guy - lots of running and jumping and chasing, then sit in a lap and purr.
Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1735 Bond and Order Distributing Estate of John Fisher (1677-1727) of Medfield, Mass. posted, and got into Mondays With Myrt. Highlighted my 5 September webinar for OCCGS.
* Finished reading blogs, had lunch, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 31 August 2020 and checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote 35,230 AncestryDNA Matches Are Gone! Reviewed AncestryDNA and MyHeritageDNA matches.
* Went in and ran the vacuum while they were of to Barbara's pool to swim. Linda, Lori and the boys have gone about every other day recently. Watched TV news, then watched the Padres game, read the paper, finished my ebook, checked email, blogs and Facebook, and wrote Tombstone post during the game. Padres won 6-0 over Rockies, so now 22-15 on the season.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Here are the end-of-August statistics. Completely forgot to do it on 31 July. So the increases are for two months:
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 August (with increases in the numbers from 30 June in parentheses):
* 58,751 persons (+ 633)
* 23,955 families (+ 244)
* 187, 877 events (+ 1968)
* 10,401 Alternate Names (+ 381)
* 14,029 places (+ 411)
* 2,023 sources (- 29)
* 125,820 citations (+ 2356)
* 1,542 Multi-media Items (+ 15)
* 3,203 Multimedia links (- 3)
* 37,225 matched to FSFT (+ 797)
I'm up to 68.97% (+2.56%) for citations/events and 214.82% (+2.38%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for August (compared to stats for June):
* 13,979 blog posts (+172)
* 82,366 page views (2745 per day, Blogger Stats, - 515)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,438 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 10)