Another warm day - probably 90F here today, and now 84F in the house with the windows open and fans going.
* Read email and blogs, and we went to church at 9:10 a.m. It was Tracey's last day and we had a doughnut and punch party for her. We got to say goodbye.
* Home by 11 a.m. to write the Amanuensis Monday post. Had lunch, and watched the Padres game. Read the paper, and dozed in the recliner. Padres lost to d-backs 5-4 on a 3-run homer in the 8th inning. So 5 in a row, and now 11-12.
* Online to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 9 to 15 August 2020 posted. Answered email and read blogs.
* Went in to fix dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV, washed dishes, cut some rose bushes, and online at 6:30 p.m. to resolve 167 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic tree. Then TreeShared 171 profiles to the Ancestry tree - all in sync now!
* Walked down the block, then read blogs and checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.