I'm always concerned about the Ides of any month...it was hot again today, but some tropical clouds over the mountains and hazier. It's 84F in the house tonight with the door open.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 August 2020 posted. Checked AncestryDNA matches (+60).
* Answered several emails with a research report, then wrote the SNGF post. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 8 to 14 August 2020 posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 1 to eat lunch, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Greatest Achievement posted. Worked on WebHints in RootsMagic finding BMD dates/places for random profiles, adding content and sources. Matched some random Family Tree profiles too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added Life Sketches for about 10 of my 52 Ancestors profiles.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to fix dinner, then watched the Padres game. Read the paper, washed dishes, read email, blogs and Facebook, read my ebook. Padres came from 7-1 after 8 to make it 7-6 with a throwout at the plate (again) against D-backs. So now 11-11, and lost 4 straight. Need to right this ship on Sunday.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, finish up the Best Of post, and resolve 102 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.