* Read, added, noted that Snowball Fight in Yosemite in 1987 (?) -- Post 626 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and shared the AncestryDNA news.
* Prepped for the CVGS DNA meeting, had lunch, and worked on AncestryDNA matches without notes.
* Started the CVGS DNA meeting, had only 13 attendees, and we went 90 minutes. Added to the Best Of post, worked on more AncestryDNA matches adding notes, and wrote AncestryDNA Changes Coming Soon - What I'm Doing.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, worked on more AncestryDNA Notes, and went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner. Watched TV, washed dishes, read the paper, put out the trash, took Linda for a walk.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, and resolve 165 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.