Another day in the genealogy nugget mine - slaving away on record hints and DNA matches while feverishly blogging and entering data and sources. Started late - about 8:15 a.m.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1674 Birth of Miletiah Clarke in Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Joined Mini-Myrt and talked about the DNA matches again.
* Wrote Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1830 Marriage of Lauritz Pedersen Hede and Mette Catharine Roibol . Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Tried to nap.
* Online at 12:15, had lunch, and wrote Seavers in The News - Mrs. Don L. Seaver of Johnson, Vermont Dies in 1939. Checked the AncestryDNA matches again (35 new!) and added Notes to three of them.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 Ancestor post, downloaded a probate file, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes, then watered the front lawn and washed the car.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestor post, then watched the last two innings of the Padres intrasquad game. Resolved 220 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.