Stayed in all day, had a poor night's sleep, only 6 hours. An average July day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Mary Church (1640-1710) Buried in Little Compton, Rhode Island posted.
* Checked the AncestryDNA matches (up 12) and added Notes to some. Wrote Dear Randy: "How Do You Plan To Pass On Your Genealogy Life's Work?" - Post 1. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 21 July 2020. Worked on Web Hints in RootsMagic, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Did more web hints.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Tombstone post, talk to Lori, resolve 238 Ancestry Hints, and add several Seavers families to RoosMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.