Another full genealogy day until the evening - I chose to watch the Padres/Angels exhibition game tonight. Got 8 hours last night, finally.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1707 Bond and Order to Distribute the Estate of Ephraim Clark (1646-1694) of Medfield, Mass. posted.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (8 added). Went to the grocery store and back by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 20 July 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Cable line and TV went down at 3:30 and back at 4:30 - repair guy on the street. Worked on merging place names in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and watched the Padres/Angels exhibition. They used al ot of players. I used the laptop to read email, blogs, and Facebook, wrote the Tombstone Tuesday post, and also added some MyHeritageDNA match notes.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.