The baseball season starts on Friday, so my evening genealogy work (mainly hint resolution and data entry) will be reduced every week. Got almost 8 hours last night. Still cool here - high around 75F.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1664 Birth of Joseph Clarke in Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Checked AncestryDNA (+1 match). Wrote Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1830 Marriage of Hans Sørensen and Elske Cathrine Bennetsen.
* Started the laundry. Went to the grocery store, home by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and took my nap.
* Had lunch, added to the best Of post, then wrote Seavers in The News - Isaac S. Seaver Dies in Detroit in 1937.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestor post. Found father's probate record and summarized it, then summarized his own probate record. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post, added to the Best Of post, then resolved 200 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment