Slept poorly, awake at 5:30 a.m. A different day due to the iDrive problem, the dentist visit, and the Padres game tonight.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 340: #550 Joseph Clark (1664-1731) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted.
* Figured out that iDrive had not backed up my files for two weeks, and I couldn't figure out what to do, so chatted with their help chatter. After a false start, he told me to download the latest version and then Backup everything. It took over an hour, but I think it will work now - have it set for 12 midnight every night.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 9) but no new 4th cousins or common ancestors. Took a nap at 10:15. Up at 11 a.m. to have lunch, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 July 2020, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 24 July 2020.
* Left for the library (book return after 5 months!) and the dentist for the crown installation.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and wrote the three Saturday posts.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, and then the Padres game. Read the paper, then a book chapter, and then email, blogs, and Facebook on the laptop. Padres won their opener 7-2 over the D-backs. Now 1-0 on the year.
* Online to write this post. Genealogy today was only 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment