This was kind of a lazy day, mainly because I woke up at 6:15 a.m. 7 hours at most.
* Read email and blogs, noted that My Last AncestryDNA AutoCluster AutoTree Analysis From Genetic Affairs - Post 1 posted, and answered email.
* Worked on AncestryDNA matches (up 53) and added Notes to 5 matches, then started counting tree sizes. Got about 300 done.
* We left at 11:15 for Linda's hair appointment. I watched the church video, and we were home by 12:05 p.m. Had lunch, watched the gold tournament, dozed in the recliner and read the paper.
* Online at 1:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 June 2020 posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote a post for Monday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV, washed dishes and cut rose branches.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the Rich family, took a walk, then TreeShared 111 profiles to the AMT. Worked some more on the Rich family. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.