Tomorrow is the end of the first half of 2020. It's been a great year for my genealogy, but a terrible year for our living. And it's not going to get better very soon. A cool day, high around 69F, some showers in the early morning. Up early, only 6.5 hours sleep.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1717 Bond and Order of Settlement of Estate of Zechariah Barber (1656-1705) posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt, and opined on source citations and discussed the Hilperton Tax records and Richman/Rich data. Got the laundry started. Tried to nap, but didn't. Had lunch. Went to the grocery store.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, noted that Candidates For the Parents of 3rd Great-Grandfather John Rich (ca 1789-1868) posted. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 29 June 2020, and worked on AncestryDNA matches.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on RootsMagic Web Hints for some of the new additions. Big fail...
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, and finish the laundry.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the Tombstone Tuesday post, and resolve 192 Ancestry Hints. Took a walk. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment