Cinco de Mayo, and nobody had a beer here today. I don't like it. Another all genealogy day, I never get tired of them.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Gravestone of Simon Gates (1739-1803) in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt, didn't say much, and then finished reading blogs, wrote 2020 FGS Conference Registration is Now Open - Kansas City 2-5 September 2020, and checked AncestryDNA stats. Added one ThruLine to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went to the grocery store, dropped off Coke to Barbara, and home by 11:40 a.m. Took my nap.
* Online at 1 to eat lunch, then added to the Best Of post and wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Tuesday, 5 May 2020. Wrote Announcing the "Practical Genealogy" Book Winner -- It Is ... when I remembered I was late with it. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on Wiltshire church records collecting baptism, marriage and death records for my Hilperton folks on Ancestry.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Wordless post, talk to Lori about photos on Pinterest, and resolved 168 Ancestry Hints.
* Checked facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.