So was the Fourth with you today? It was with me!! I felt it. Slept better, but had a nap.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1699 Will of Samuel Walker (1643-1704) of Woburn, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared about the "Where I'm From" blog. Attendees liked it.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches but didn't add anything. Wrote RootsMagic Version 8 Update - Two More Videos. Took my nap.
* Online at 1 p.m., had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 4 May 2020. Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked in RootsMagic adding a Severs line from Yorkshire. Added over 70 people!
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 to write a Tombstone Tuesday post, then resolved 269 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment