It felt funny staying home today - I usually go to the library four times a month for a meeting. I sent a list of DNA blog articles instead to the CVGS members. It rained this morning, and stayed damp all day, and will be on Thursday too. Hardly went outside today - to get the paper in the morning, checked for mail at noon, put out the trash in the evening. Hunkered still.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Easter Sunday 1977 in our Front Yard -- Post 609 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote Dear Randy: What Do You Add To Your Family Tree For DNA Matches?
* Had new ThruLines, and added three DNA ThruLines to the RootsMagic tree, and then worked on the list of certificates that Laura needs for her Mayflower application. Talked to Audrey on Facetime.
* Took a nap, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Talked to Charlie on Facetime.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper and put out the trash, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 193 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.