Well, it's almost real now. We have an order from the governor to shelter in our homes and don't go out unless we have to. We've been doing that for 12 days now...but have gone shopping three times. Need to go shopping soon!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1689 Birth Record of Huldah Blogget in Woburn, Mass. posted. We left at 9:20 a.m. for a Costco run. They opened early without our knowledge. The line was long but Linda with her can begged to be let in and in we went! We got everything we wanted except Kleenex, and used our 2019 Rewards. Now for the grocery store.
* Home by 10 a.m., checked the AncestryDNA matches, answered email and took a nap.
* Online at 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, then wrote New England Historical and Genealogical Register - Winter 2020 Issue is Out! and Seavers in the News -- Harry Seaver Dies Suddenly in 1924 in St. Louis, Missouri. Added some family data to RootsMagic.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on WebHints adding content to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, take out trash, and pulled some weeds in the front yard. Still plenty there!!
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 100 or so Ancestry Hints, Ancestry went down in the middle of it. answered email, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment