This was another busy genealogy day with the CVGS program. Got none of the tasks done that I want to do.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Mama Lee and Tami at Christmas 1977 -- Post 602 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and home. Wrote Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 29 January 2020 and set it for later. Took my nap.
* Had lunch at 11 a.m., gathered my stuff and off to the library at 11:20 a.m., and had to park far away. Talked to Gena for awhile, and Cindy too. Gena's talk was excellent, and talked to our visitor from PA Diane again, and Jane who we haven't seen for awhile. Went over to the Museum corner and read most of the Holocaust stuff. Moving. Tragic. Our neighbor Ruthie was a survivor who died just a year ago.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then wrote 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon on March 12-13, 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit on Irish Seavers from WebHints - added some source citations.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and was dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, and check Family Tree for the Goble and Shepard families. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment