This was a fairly fun genealogy day. I didn't work on the things I need to work on, though - taxes, Mayflower and party list. Drat. Maybe Wednesday...stay tuned.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research Using the 1870 United States Federal Census posted. Picked her up and we made a grocery store run. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Answered email about the Kenyon book, and made a GEDCOM file and uploaded it to MyHeritage. Took my nap. Had lunch, and got the laundry started and picked weeds in front. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 28 January 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Watched some of the impeachment talks. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding Seever and Sevier families to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.;m. to heat up dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and put the laundry in the dryer.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, worked more on the Sevier family, talked to Lori, and watched Finding Your Roots.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.