I could have worked on the guest list, or the GSMD application, or even the taxes, but followed a GBSO instead. Drat - bad genea-boy today. Fun, though.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1744 Death Records for Samuel and Elizabeth (Wheeler) Fletcher in Concord, Mass. posted.
* Picked her up at 9:10 and we went to the store, and home by 10 a.m. Answered email, and must have done something useful but don't remember what! Took a nap.
* Had lunch, online to add to the Best Of post, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Marian M. Seaver Dies in 1918 in Santa Cruz. Worked on this family for awhile. Then tried to find William Harvey Seaver's parents, and found a marriage of a William H. Seaver in 1845 in Boston. Is it the guy I want? I don't think so. Added the new guy, found his wife's birth, first marriage, and death and will, and two hours went pfffft.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked in RootsMagic Web Hints for awhile.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15, read the paper, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the 52 Ancestors post. Resolved 152 Ancestry Hints adding content and citations to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.