We went to a 50th anniversary party on Friday night and I didn't journal. Another bad genea-boy day.
1) Friday, 24 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 314: #525 Elizabeth (Wheeler) Fletcher (1664-1744) of Concord, Massachusetts posted. Wrote RootsTech 2020 Free Livestream Schedule.
* Picked her up and we went to 99 Cent Store. Home by 10:30 with stuff.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 24 January 2020, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, answered email, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 24 January 2020.
* Wrote the SNGF post, and got the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts ready to go. Messed up and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 19 to 25 January 2020 posted. Oh well, not worth the time to correct it. Forgot to check Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for the 50th party, and had Mexican food, cake, champagne, and a good time. Very nice setting on the bayfront, and interesting people to talk to. Even a little genealogy talk.
* Home by 7:45 p.m. Finished up the FamilySearch post. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Off to the family room to watch TV at 9:30. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 25 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 January 2020 posted. Prepped for the SDGS RootsMagic Users Group.
* Picked her up and home by 9:30. Grabbed my papers and laptop and off to the RMUG at the San Diego FHC. We had 8 attendees, and some good questions. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Ate lunch, and took a long nap. Online at 2:30 to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Favorite Toys as a Child posted. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, work a bit in AncestryDNA matches adding notes and one ThruLine to RootsMagic. TreeShared 106 profiles, still more to do.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment