* Read email and blogs, and off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30.
* Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post, then went in to watch football. KC won 51-31 after being behind 24-0. Read the paper, had lunch, took a recliner nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 5 to 11 January 2020 posted. Had a FB chat with Diane about Mayflower Society.
* Back to watch the second game, Packers won 28-23 but Seahawks made it interesting. Ate dinner, washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, edited the CVGS newsletter, and sent it to the email list, TreeShared 51 profiles with the AMT, and resolved 278 Ancestry Hints, but didn't add much to the database. Checked Facebook, have a new Seaver friend, so figured out her family to some extent. A distant cousin.
* Added to the new Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
Post a Comment