Another all-genealogy day except for the nap and football at night. I was having so much fun I forgot to go publish the CVGS newsletter.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1796 Deed of Simon Gates to Lucas Dunn in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 8:55 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Talked about the Alexa rankings for awhile. also had good conversation about DNA and trees. Tired, so took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, and write Where Are My Online Family Trees? and Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 12 January 2020.
Checked Twitter and Facebook. Uploaded my GEDCOM to American Ancestrees which uses RootsFinder. Attached the MyHeritage DNA matches to it. I'm not sure what I can do with that. There are some blog posts about it I think!
* Went in at 5:15 for dinner, and we watched the LSU-Clemson game. Read the paper, washed dishes. Read my book.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to work on the Tuesday's Tip post but went in after 8 to watch the end of the game. Finished the Patterson/Clinton book The President is Missing. A great book with a realistic challenge and plenty of twists.
* Online at 9:20 p.m. to add to the Best Of post and check Facebook and write this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.