It's been three tumultuous years since Trump became President. One more year - one more term? Who knows? Didn't journal on Sunday night because I worked late on genealogy.
1) Sunday, 19 January:
* Read emails and blogs, finished up the Best Of post, and started the Amanuensis post. We left for church at 9:45 a.m., stopped at the grocery on the way home, and home by 11:45 a.m.
* Finished up the Amanuensis post, then went in to watch football, eat lunch, read the paper, take a recliner nap, watch more football.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 12 to 18 January 2020 posted. Went back to watch the second game, we had dinner, and I read my book.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then resolved 298 AncestryHints, and TreeShared 76 more profiles with the Ancestry tree. all synced. Checked Facebook, and answered email. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Monday, 20 January 2020:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1788 Mortgage Deed of Simon Gates from Jonathan Bruce in Middlesex County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up at 8:45 a.m. and home to get into Mondays With Myrt, and shared my Ancestry Collection Tool. Wrote Genealogy Book Notice: "The Sterling Affair" by Nathan Dylan Goodwin. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 19 January 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on some RootsMagic Web Hints, matched some Family Tree folks, and then added two ThruLines to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, take out trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the Tuesday's Tip, then resolved 163 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.