It was a nice day today - cool in the morning (low about 45F) and warmer in the afternoon (about 75F). Got a major task started today.
1) Friday, 17 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 313: #524 Samuel Fletcher (1657-1744) of Concord, Massachusetts posted. Wrote RootsTech 2020 SLC Announces Virtual Pass Sessions.
* Picked her up, and we went to the grocery store, home by 9:40 a.m. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 17 January 2020. Sleepy, so took a nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to have lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 17 January 2020.
* Worked with RootsMagic Web Hints for awhile, finding missing surnames and BMD data, adding them to the RootsMagic tree with sources.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Did some more in WebHints.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to cook dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the SNGF post, wrote the Ancestry post, then resolved 107 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 124 profiles.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the FamilySearch post. Didn't journal because of tiredness. Genealogy this day was 9.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 18 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then off to downtown Chula Vista for the men's breakfast. Picked Linda up at 9:45 a.m. and we went to Walmart. Home by 10:30.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 January 2020 posted - probably my longest post ever!
* Went in at 11:15 a.m. to get a recliner nap, had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to fill out the Mayflower preliminary application, and emailed it to Ray. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Where Were Your Ancestral Families in the 1950 US Census? posted.
* Worked with RootsMagic Web Hints finding BMD data and missing names for tree people. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree adding Life Sketches to about 10 of my ancestors from the 52 Ancestors sketches. Fixed several families too which had wrong parents for children or duplicate entries.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes. Finished the laundry.Online at 6:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 12 to 18 January 2020 posted.
* Resolved 158 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic, then TreeShared 131 profiles, leaving about 50 for Sunday.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment