24 more days until Christmas. Time sure flies. First, there's Linda's birthday on Tuesday. I wonder what gifts I can get her?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. We left for church at 9:40 a.m. and went to the store afterwards, and home by 12 noon.
* Watched football, had popcorn for lunch, and read the paper. Dozed a bit. Chargers game came on at 1:25 p.m. and they blew another one to Denver. Now 4-8 on the season. No hopes.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to read, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 24 to 30 November 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 24 to 30 November 2019 posted.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., we watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, worked on the CVGS survey results, and TreeShared 63 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Went in at 8:30 to see the end of the football game and watch Charger lowlights.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to check Facebook, answer email, and write this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.