Not much of a genealogy day, but a decent family history day. Didn't get enough sleep, and drowsy and tired all day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Anne, wife of Henry Collins, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Picked her up at 9:05 and home to gather stuff, and left at 9:40 a.m. for Huntington Beach. Had lunch at In 'n' Out in Carlsbad, and got to Tami's at 12:15 p.m. Light traffic, no stopping, no weather problems. They had their tree up, the house was decorated beautifully, and Audrey worked on the outdoor lights.
* Talked to Tami, James and the kids, watched football, I took a short couch nap, Linda opened her birthday gifts, and we had Thanksgiving dinner. We left at 6:10 p.m., no photos, everyone tired. Drove straight through, light traffic, no stopping, got home at 7:40 p.m.
* Online to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Should Genea-Santa Bring You? and Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 24 to 30 November 2019 posted, and listened to the Aztecs game (they won). Added to the Best Of post, TreeShared 88 profiles, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 3.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 November (with increases in the numbers from 31 October in parentheses):
* 55,450 persons (+ 161)
* 22,528 families (+ 85)
* 178,118 events (+ 582)
* 8,366 Alternate Names (+ 200)
* 12,447 places (+ 158)
* 1,922 sources (- 8)
* 112,706 citations (+ 1201)
* 1,420 Multi-media Items (+ 12)
* 3,198 Multimedia links (- 3)
* 33,633 matched to FSFT (+ 290)
I'm up to 63.28% (+0.47%) for citations/events and 203.25 % (+1.57%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for November(compared to stats for October):
* 107,441 page views (3581 per day, Blogger Stats, + 763)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,401 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 2)