'Twas the night before Thanksgiving, and it was raining cats and dogs, when all of a sudden the TV went off, and the Internet too, but the lights stayed on (thank goodness). Linda had to go to bed early without the TV, but I worked in RootsMagic on a project so didn't lose much time.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Our Family in Summer 1995 -- Post 593 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and we went to the 99 Cent store for canned goods, and were home by 10 a.m. I read a bit online, then lay down for an eyerest, and up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, gather my laptop and showntell item, and off to the CVGS meeting at the library.
* Got setup with the photos of the show 'n' tell items, and the meeting started at 12:10 or so. Done by 1:30, and went to the tire store to see why my low tire pressure light was on. They said it was because the weather has been cool, and jacked up the pressure on all four tires. Free.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, wrote RootsMagic 8 News - To Be Released in 2020?, then checked Twitter and Facebook. It started raining but stopped after 7 p.m.
* Messed around in RootsMagic and on Ancestry with the Italian families and added some content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to write the two Thursday posts, and then the TV and Internet got sporadic. I couldn't post to Facebook, but could use email, Feedly, Ancestry, etc. I got the RootsMagic profile for the 52 Ancestors post finished.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment