This was another all-genealogy day here at the cave. It's going to rain the next two days so more genealogy is on tap.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use the "Find A Grave" Web Site to Find Burial Records posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we stopped at the grocery store, and home by 9:40 a.m. Got the laundry in the washer. Worked on the Italian records some more, then tried to nap.
* Online at 11 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on the Italian records - found two births records in 1892 and 1868 to add to the database.
* Had lunch, checked out the Italy Google maps, and wrote the Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 26 November 2019 post. Succeeded at napping!
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook. Poasted a query on the Italian Genealogy group on Facebook and got a quick response about some names on a birth record. Fantastic!
* Went in at 5 p.m. to help with dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes, and finished the laundry.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, then resolved 333 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.