This was a pretty lazy day in front of the TV. I didn't get any research done, and very little else genealogy-wise. Ready for the plumber on Monday.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. We left for church at 9:40 and went to the store afterwards and home by 11:50 a.m. Got the stuff under the kitchen sink boxed up and hidden away, and made some tests on the sink. I think the problem is the connection of the disposal to the pipe to the wall.
* Watched football, had lunch, tried to doze, read the paper. Went in for awhile to read blogs, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 10 to 16 November 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 10 to 16 November 2019 posted.
* Back to the TV to watch the afternoon game. Dozed a bit. We left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at In 'n' Out and Linda almost fell coming out - hit her head on the door. She seems OK.
* Home by 6 p.m. to watch the next game, but online at 6:30 p.m. to answer email, read blogs, and TreeShared RootsMagic profiles to Ancestry. This went real slow again tonight - two hours to do 120 of them. Read Facebook and Twitter and blogs while waiting on RM to work.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment