This was another warm day (over 90F) and after I got home from capturing Linda I didn't go out again. It may rain on Tuesday! Cool! Maybe the cars will get washed if it rains hard enough.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1787 Deed of Clark Stone Selling Land to Simon Gates in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt late and was an opinionated commentator.
* After the webinar, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and looked for new DNA results on AncestryDNA. They changed the match headings - no counts any more! Drat. Called thep lumber and appointment is Tuesday.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 17 November 2019.
* Looked my Ancestry Photo Hints, and found one from another researcher's tree for my grandsons Italian ancestor - church records from the 1800s. The tree had many more, and I captured about 10 images and added about 12 people to my RootsMagic tree based on the records. I extended the boys ancestry in this one little town in Italy back to some 6th great-grandparents on one line. Messaged the guy with the Ancestry tree to thank him!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and bragged about the Italy finds.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to cook dinner, then watched the Chargers game. Same old story - get ahead, get behind, try to catch up, almost make it, and fail. Now 4-7 and the season is lost. KC beat Chargers 24-17.
* Online at 8:40 to write the Tuesday's Tip post, check email and blogs and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.