Today was daughter Tami's birthday - she didn't feel well and went to bed early. We called and sang on her phone. Wednesday is my birthday - 76 years young. Yeah, right.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip - Use the Ancestry.com Collection for U.S. Social Security Applications and Claims posted.
* Picked up Linda, and home by 9:20 a.m. Worked on and wrote Using Ancestry.com Resources to Find Edna's Maiden Name, and More. Answered email.
* Took my nap. Had lunch at 12:30 and resolved some SSAC Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 22 October 2019. Did some more mining of the SSAC database. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched the World Series game, finished the laundry, read the paper, and did the dishes.
* Online at 7:30 for awhile to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Back to watch the end of the game. Nationals won 5-4.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment