I guess I forgot to journal last night. Oh well. It turned warm today - about 90F, warmer on Tuesday.
1) Sunday, 20 October:
* Read email and blogs, worked on the Amanuensis post, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 13 to 19 October 2019 posted.
* We left for church at 9:40 a.m. and were home by 11 a.m. Watched football for the rest of the morning, had lunch, took a recliner nap, and then watched the Chargers game. They lost to Tennessee 23-20 in a terrible game. They're 2-5 now and hope is lost.
* At 4:40, Read email, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 13 to 19 October 2019 posted, and checked Facebook.
* We left for dinner at 5 p.m. to Lolita's, then to the grocery store, and home by 6:10 p.m.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, resolved 156 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 52 profiles. Checked Facebook, and went in at 9 p.m. to watch Charger lowlights. Read my book. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours. Really slacked off today!
2) Monday, 21 October:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1775 Deed of Simon Gates Selling Land to Josiah Kendall Jr. in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Piked up Linda, home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays with Myrt. Didn't get to say much. Looked at the obituary index and entered some data. Tired, so took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 to have lunch, then online to write Using the "Mining Ancestry.com Hints From a Specific Collection" Tool and then Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 20 October 2019.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and added some obituary index data.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, read the paper, watered the front plants, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, and resolved 128 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, checked email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment