I still blame the Padres for not journaling. And laziness. Oh well, i'm not being paid for this.
1) Friday, 30 August:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up, and had a CVGS Bylaws meeting at the library. Home by 12 noon, wrote blogs, had a nap, and worked in the database. Had dinner, wrote Saturday posts, and watched Padres lose to Giants 8-3. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 31 August:
* Read email and blogs, left at 7:50 a.m. for the SDGS seminar with Daniel Horowitz. Pretty good. Home by 2:15 p.m. to nap, then wrote a blog post and worked in RootsMagic and resolved Ancestry Hints. Had dinner, and watched Padres game - we beat Giants 4-1. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
3) Sunday, 1 September:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best of post, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Left for church at 9:30 and home by 11:30 a.m.
* Worked in RootsMagic, TreeShared 100 profiles, then noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 25 to 31 August 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 to 31 August 2019 posted. Worked on Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and had a nap. Padres won 8-4 over Giants, so now 64-72 on the season.
* Had dinner, watched TV news, and talked to Lori. Resolved more Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 252 profiles. Whew!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 August (with increases in the numbers from 31 July in parentheses):
* 54,536 persons (+ 382)
* 22,110 families (+ 151)
* 175,405 events (+ 1024)
* 7,669 Alternate Names (+ 254)
* 12,004 places (+ 222)
* 1,944 sources (- 57)
* 108,672 citations (+ 1260)
* 1,377 Multi-media Items (+ 20)
* 3,200 Multimedia links (- 22)
* 32,357 matched to FSFT (+ 557)
I'm up to 61.96% (+0.36%) for citations/events and 199.27 % (+0/92%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for August (compared to stats for July):
* 67,328 77,536 page views (2,172 per day, Blogger Stats, - 329)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,445 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 28)