Time sure flies when you think you have to watch the baseball games. And journals don't get written.
1) Tuesday, 27 August:
* Dropped Linda, home, picked her up, wrote blog posts, worked in DNA matches, got a nap, and checked T and F. We went to the Padres game and lost to Dodgers 9-0. Crapola.
2) Wednesday, 28 August:
* Dropped Linda, home, picked her up, shopped at grocery store, wrote blog posts, got a nap, and went to CVGS program. Home by 2 to write a post, check F and T, and watched the Padres lose again to Dodgers 6-4 in 10 innings. Crapola.
3) Thursday, 29 August:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, added to Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1721 Baptism Record of ____ Potman in Freehold, N.J. posted.
* Picked her up, and home to work on AncestryDNA matches, answer email, and take a nap.
* Lunch at 12:30, searched for an obituary, finally found a decent one, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Dr. R.N. Seaver Dies in 1905 in Corry, Penn. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on the 52 Ancestors profile.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, watched TV news, and online to write the 52 Ancestors post.
* Went in at 6:50 p.m. to watch the Padres play the Giants, read the paper, then my book, washed dishes. Padres won 5-3, so now 62-71 on the season.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.