This was a fairly full genealogy day since there was no Padres game.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1810 Mortgage Deed of Nathan Gates to Jonathan Osgood in Gardner, Massachusetts posted. Picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Worked for almost two hours mining the updated Funeral Homes and Obituary records on Ancestry. It turned out I had many of them, but was able to add several more persons and some dates/places to the database.
* Had lunch, and did some more. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 15 July 2019. Gathered the AT&T stuff and took my email sheets with them to FedEx and turned the hardware in to send to AT&T. Pretty easy.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to take my nap. Online at 3 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook, and then searched for records for Treasure Chest.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched TV news and I did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 233 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic file.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.