This was a fairly full genealogy day, but also a frustrating day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1870 U.S. Census for Abraham Camp Household in Saginaw, Michigan posted.
* Picked her up and we went to the 99 Cent Store for tamales and canned veggies and even some fresh fruit and veggies. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Worked on the DNA talk - reviewed the one from last year, edited it a bit, and started replacing the screen shots. Updated the Ancestry shots. Added to the Best Of post.
* Laid down for a nap at noon, and the power went off, knocking the computer out. Got up and got the computer going and during the bootup the power went off again. As a result, the next bootup included the check disk routine which took about an hour to finish. I couldn't get the browser to open and restarted several times. It finally did so it looks like no harm, no foul. Except i'll never have the 90 minutes back. Worried that the computer might be dead, I opened the laptop and read and started the News post. Frustrating.
* Finished the Genealogy News Bytes - 16 July 2019 post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered some email.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, do dishes, and read my book. Padres lost to Marlins 12-7 and it wasn't that close. Now 45-49 and lost 4 in a row again. Going nowhere fast... Frustrating.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and answered more email. Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.