This was almost an all genealogy day here in the cave, but it was a nice day outside and I got the Lincoln going, then the Padres game tonight turned out OK. So a good day!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 285: #483 Anna (Beck) Van Vorst (1704-before 1749) of Schenectady, New York posted.
* Pivked up Linda, and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked in MyHeritage a bit in Record Matches, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Called AAA at 10 a.m. and the guy came at 10:20. Had to replace the battery, but the Lincoln started and ran OK, took it about 5 miles out and 5 back to find that Don's was closed for the weekend. Crap. so I have to take it for smog on Monday. Home by 11 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 5 July 2019 and took a nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 5 July 2019. Wrote the two Saturday posts. Did some FSFT matching and added a DNA ThruLine line to the RootsMagic tree.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter and have it 80% done, just need the filler stuff.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then read my book. Washed dishes. Padres won 3-2 over Dodgers, so now 43-45 and need to win two more to finish at 45-45 before the All-Star game. Earthquake 6.9 in Ridgecrest at 8:20 p.m..
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post.