Happy 4th of July to all of my readers. This was a quiet genealogy day at home. We didn't
t go down to church for the fireworks for the first time since about 1997.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1728 Dutch Reformed Church Marriage of Jacob Van Vorst and Anna Beck in Albany, New York posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote My 22 Known Revolutionary War Soldiers. Researched and wrote Seavers in the News -- Mrs. R.A. Seaver Dies in New York in 1913, but messed up the post time. Had a nap.
* Online at 12 noon to read, had lunch, and worked on the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Started the CVGS Newsletter - got three pages done, five more to do. Watched the DC 4th of July celebration. Picked weeds in the back yard for awhile - filled the trash can, and got the tumbleweeds disconnected from the roots. Need to get them in the can too next week.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish dinner prep, we ate, watched TV news, and then watched the Padres game, read the paper, then read my book, and washed dishes and put the trash cans out.
* Padres lost to the Dodgers 5-1, so now 42-45 and lost 5 in a row. Drat. Linda saw fireworks from Imperial Beach and CV bayfront out the back window and was excited.
* Online at 9:30 to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.