5 more days left in June, and I still need to deal with the dead car. This was an all genealogy day except for the hygienist, the nap and the Padres game. So not really, eh? Life interferes all the time!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1878 Affidavit Of Daniel Caulkins in War of 1812 Pension Application of Rosannah Lanfear posted.
* Picked Linda up, went to the grocery store, and home by 9:45 a.m. to write "A Mother's Love ..... or Something Else" by Peter E. Small: Part VIII. Worked on notes for some AncestryDNA matches.
* Left at 10:40 a.m. for the dentist and had my teeth cleaned again. The numbers were better.
* Home by 12:15 to eat lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- 25 June 2019. Laid down for a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Twitter and Facebook. All is well. Worked on random WebHints in RootsMagic for awhile.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, and wash dishes. Padres beat Orioles 8-3, so now 39-40.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, and worked in RootsMagic adding content from WebHints. Added to the Best Of post.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.