This was the CVGS Picnic day, and we enjoyed it.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and note that Three Richmond Cousins in 1982 -- Post 571 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Picked her up and went to Dollar Tree and home by 9:30 a.m. Wrote Ancestry.com Now Provides Hints Feedback Option and set it for later.
* We left at 10:45 a.m. for Sam's house in Bonita, got there by 11. Beautiful yard, and patio for the CVGS picnic. Only about 20 were there. Good food, good company, good summer childhood stories.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game, took a nap and read the paper. Padres beat Orioles 10-5, so now 40-40 on the season.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and worked a bit finding records on Ancestry for the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, search for more records, and resolved 50 Ancestry record hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment