This was a busy and mainly non-genealogy day, although there were moments. It wasn't as hot here today - the high was only about 75F and we had fog and haze all morning.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1881 Request Letter From the Pension Office in War of 1812 Pension Application of Rosannah Lanfear posted.
* Picked up Linda, we stopped at the grocery store, then home by 9:45. Wrote "A Mother's Love ..... or Something Else" by Peter E. Small: Part IV.
* We left at 10:20 a.m. for Linda's neurologist appointment, and home by 11:25 a.m. Read email and blogs, and worked on the bytes post.
* Left at 12:10 p.m. for lunch at Marie Callenders with my correspondent who wanted help with RootsMagic making a descendant chart for his reunion in August. Interesting guy, but I couldn't help him much beyond giving him email addresses and suggesting that a chart company could probably make what he wanted.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, worked on the news bytes, then the first guy for the hillside weeds came. Back to news bytes, and the 2nd guy came at 3 p.m. Back to the news bytes, and posted Genealogy News Bytes - 11 June 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. The 3rd guy came at 4 p.m.
* Online to read, added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, and online at 6:20 p.m. to write the Wordless post.
* Went in at 6:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read the FT magazine, and read my Lisa Gardner book. Padres lost 6-5 to Giants, so now 33-34 on the season.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, write this post and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.