Another poor sleep night, and I got a short nap. Finally got started on some of the chores...warm today, into the 80s here, finally. now I have to get the car AC fixed. And sell the other car.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and note that Amanuensis Monday -- 1852 Deed of Milo Hildreth to Zachariah Hildreth in Townsend, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. No Mondays With Myrt this week. Started on the presentation again and almost finished it. I need to proof it and see what graphics I can add to improve it.
* Skimmed the Jamboree syllabus and printed off some articles of interest. Took a nap.
* Had lunch, then the wheelchair guy came. I was told they would send us a 20 inch wide chair - it was 18, which is tight for Linda. We sent it back, and I called the doctor to explain why. Right hand - left hand situation, I think. Drat. Also checked Yelp and Next Door for yard work help on the hillside.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter master and the mail labels, and went to the UPS Store to publish it. Home by 2:30.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 10 June 2019. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Added some Seaver people to the tree from the 1939 Register in England.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 84 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.