So I didn't journal last night - just didn't feel like it, and went to bed relatively early.
1) Sunday, 16 June:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best Of post. Worked on the will transcription.
* We left for church at 9:40 a.m. and were home by 11:20. Finished up the transcription and wrote the blog post.
* Went in at 12:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, dozed a bit in the recliner, read my book. Padres won 14-13 scoring 4 runs in the 9th inning. Split the series 2-2 with Rockies, 2-4 on the road trip, and 35-37 on the season.
* We left at 4:15 p.m. for dinner at Cafe Lamaze to celebrate Fathers Day. Home by 6 p.m.
* Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 9 to 15 June 2019 and Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 9 to 15 June 2019 posted.
* Resolved 128 Ancestry Hints, then Treeshared 237 RootsMagic profiles with the AMT. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 17 June:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Jacob Fitz Randolph (1708-1779) of Middlesex County, New Jersey, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up and home at 9 a.m. to join Mondays With Myrt. Got to say a little about Jamboree but that's all. Added to the Best Of post, then took a nap.
* Had lunch, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 17 June 2019 and Takeaways From the SCGS Genealogy 2019 Jamboree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then downloaded more pages from the War of 1812 pension file. Wrote two posts for Thursday.
* We went out to Lolita's for dinner, and home by 6 p.m.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, and answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, did the dishes, read my book. Padres beat Brewers 2-0, so now 36-37 on the season.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to write this post, and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.